Istanbul is the object of passion for numerous foreign investors. Nevertheless, this is a significant metropolis with a well-developed infrastructure, where life is in full swing, and the cost per sq. m. of housing only increases yearly.
Real estate in Istanbul is an excellent chance to complete a profitable investment. By buying flats in Istanbul, you become the owner of a home in a city with excellent transport accessibility and a huge number of all the facilities necessary for life in the service sector, education, medicine, and entertainment.
Advantages of Buying an Apartment In Istanbul
There are many advantages of purchasing a flat in Istanbul and here is a summary of the most notable of these advantages:
- The chance of getting a residence permit in Turkey.
- The chance of receiving Turkish citizenship if the price of the bought flat or apartment is 250,000 US dollars. This element is one of the most significant pros of purchasing an apartment in Istanbul, Turkey.
- The chance of receiving a Turkish passport worldwide after obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Promoting livelihoods in Turkey by purchasing property there.
- Opening the possibility for investors to link their foreign investments between East and West.
- Favorable return on investment based on the lovely tourism of Turkey, where the possibility of renting apartments for several tourist seasons throughout the year at record prices.
- A safe, comfortable, and beautiful place where an investor can live safely and comfortably.
- Giving children the opportunity to study in Turkish universities, with international schools in different languages and scientific links available.
- The conservative surroundings are close to Eastern and Arabic customs.
- The cost of living is relatively low compared to Europe and some countries in the Arab region, with high-quality, developed infrastructure, freedom of investment, and related amenities.
- Real estate in Istanbul is one of the outstanding options in the country, as it offers a wide range of apartments and shops in modern projects close to the characteristic natural and social environment.
- Real estate prices in Turkey are lower than their prices in Europe and the region, so you will get a good house for much less than you would pay for a similar house in another European country, such as the UK or France.
- The cost of living is about 50% cheaper than that in another country, such as the UK.
- In the point of purchasing an apartment in Istanbul, it is appropriate for some goals, such as family housing, renting out, and others.
How To Buy an Apartment In Istanbul
There are several factors to consider when buying a house in Istanbul, beginning with selecting the right place, building characteristics, and other important points.
It is also necessary to pay attention to the features of residential real estate that have become the best investments for those who have invested in them, which have proven investment success for investors, and areas that have formed the best sources of investment in real estate in subsequent years.
After all, good preference is the main reason for a prosperous asset in real estate.
Essential Recommendations Before Buying an Apartment In Istanbul
We will supply you with some essential information before purchasing an apartment in Istanbul:
- features of the building: The age and location of the building play a vital role in selecting a suitable property or apartment and should be taken into account in the first place;
- select a location under development: properties in an area under development receive growth in value in a short period because locations under development grow property costs over time and improve the market for them in the first place;
- avoid crowded places: Since crowded and central vital areas are very expensive, if you want a property with better features and the price of buying an apartment in Istanbul is lower, you should move away from the center;
- investing in real estate in the central area will bring great returns in the long run;
- the demand for apartments in busy and crowded areas is higher than in remote areas. As for the less crowded areas, they have a good real estate fund and offer attractive prices to investors;
- when buying a property, it is necessary to evaluate the options that fit the investor’s budget so that he does not face financial problems when owning the property in installments and failing to pay the due payments on time;
- purchased home real estate must comply with the housing system(s);
- tracking indicators, statistics, and real estate research by those who wish to invest in real estate will go a long way in choosing the most appropriate and most suitable cost, understanding the real estate market situation, and tracking its development. It can be a helpful aspect in selecting the most reasonable property.
Buying an Affordable Flat
Regarding buying a cheap apartment in Istanbul, we can say that the costs of flats in Istanbul are low analogized to the costs of flats in the region.
An investor can earn a fairly risk-free high return by investing in the most reasonable locations for those looking for flats for sale in Istanbul.
Particularly since Turkish building firms have created a large number of urban projects at all levels and are willing to satisfy the requirements of all investors and those who desire to possess real estate.
Services for Those Who Desire to Purchase an Apartment In Istanbul
Turk. Estate is an aggregator that provides assistance through many distinctive options in reliable projects with a state warranty.
The website suggests everything to use all material and human resources to supply the most suitable services and help those who wish to buy and own real estate to obtain the most appropriate choices.