After a long lockdown period, every outgoing soul party animal is craving to go out and have fun.
Partygoers have missed their club life and are eagerly waiting to visit their favorite club/bar with friends, family, and colleagues. Is your bar ready post-pandemic?
The government has released Covid-19 safety norms and regulations for Clubs and Bars to maintain health and safety.
It would be a good idea to implement these guidelines and follow these SOPs to avoid getting into any trouble and to maintain smooth operations of your club or bar.
The strategies you should consider implementing before opening your club post-pandemic are:
Encouraging Practices That Reduce Spread
● Wear your Mask
- Ensure your employees wear masks and gloves. Guide them to wash their hands before and after changing a new set of gloves.
- Prohibit entry for patrons who are not wearing masks.
- Instruct your employees to observe if any patron or guest removes the mask except while having food or drinks.
● Health Assessment
- Ask the guests about their health whether they have any covid related symptoms forbidding them from entering if true. Also, check their temperature before entry.
- If they have encountered a covid positive person recently, note the details.
- Conduct daily temperature checks for your employees. Keep a record of vaccinated and non-vaccinated employees. Remind them to get vaccinated at the earliest.
- In any case, if your employee is feeling unwell, tell him to go home and advise him/her to seek medical assistance immediately.
- Sanitization plays a key role nowadays. Use alcohol-based sanitizer having at least 75% concentration of alcohol.
- Install Hand cleaning and sanitizing stations at the entrance and near the washroom.
- Sanitize every individual before entry. Give them sanitizer pouches before they leave the Club.
- Sanitize your employees regularly before starting work.
- Sanitizing Club/Bar should be done before it starts operating and before closing.
- Disinfect tables, counters, and booths before the next customer uses the area.
- Disinfect washrooms frequently as they have common touch areas such as faucets and toilet seats.
- Disinfect every bar equipment such as jiggers, cocktail shaker tins, cork/wine openers, and many more.
- Sanitization of payment Terminals used for payments after each use.
● No-Contact Services
- Introduce QR-Codes on each table for availing services.
- QR-Codes help to replace menu cards with a digital menu for ordering and payment.
- Using e-transfers as much as possible, if not disinfect the cash received or returned.
- Provide single-use tissue napkins to avoid transferring viruses.
- Serve water only in packed bottles and discard after use.
- Install sensor taps, sensor hand dryers, and touchless wall-mounted soap dispensers to avoid contracting the virus.
● Social Distance Policy
- Mark 6 feet distance circles for guests standing at the entrance.
- Arrange the seating tables and bar stools 6 feet apart.
- Avoid opening the dance floor.
- Post sign instructions to maintain social distancing.
- Allow a maximum of 6 people at the table while having a safe distance between them.
● Occupancy Rule
- Reduce your Club capacity to 50% of what it was before the pandemic hit.
- Maintain a guest list regularly.
- Update occupancy details online to avoid crowding.
- Keep a record of your guests for further assistance.
- Limit the number of guests for the parties hosted or any other functions.
- Prior online booking systems would also help in maintaining the crowding ratio.
● Well, Ventilated Area
- keeps in mind that Corona spreads through airborne transmission, so make sure your Club/Bar has proper ventilation systems.
- Install air purifiers and oxygen concentrators in your Club/Bar.
- Regular maintenance of Cellar Cooling Units is a must.
The above-given precautions will help you in preventing the spread of the virus.
Obeying rules will keep you away from getting into legal troubles while maintaining your reputation and income at a pace in these difficult times.
Once your bar or club is prepared to open post-pandemic, make sure to add these upgrades to make your club stand out from the others in town.
Who doesn’t like a beautifully designed and well-equipped bathroom? No doubt, everyone does like it.
Designing the club bathroom makes it more attractive for the customers who have visited it once or twice and even for your patron’s. Shiny tiles, huge mirrors, and well-finished basins are enticing.
At times one or the other individual partying or attending any function at your Club would want to freshen up and get a touch-up done to look perfect for the event or for someone they are meeting.
So having a beautifully designed clean bathroom is a big thumbs up. For example, a full-length mirror lets one see how they appear and help them get ready for the event.
While you follow all the rules and regulations for reopening your club/bar, don’t forget the designing up-gradation for your bathrooms to attract more club-goers. This upgrade will add to your reputation and positive reviews.