The fragile situation in the world forces investors to select stable and reliable methods to save and increase their budgets.
Investments in real estate in the UAE have become a top choice of many foreign businessmen a long time ago. Even the constantly rising costs of houses and apartments in UAE by the sea do not prevent foreigners from buying.
In this article, we will discuss where to invest to get the biggest income and what other benefits the buyer will obtain.
The UAE as the Eldorado for Foreign Investors
The statistics of the Dubai Land Department claim that in the third quarter of this year, the number of transactions increased by almost 60% and their value by more than 140%. Rental prices and ROI – return on investment – have also increased.
Such an increase in the number of foreign investments in the sphere of UAE real estate seems easy to explain. Luxury restaurants, hotels, beaches, and luxury residential complexes are all associated with the epitome of luxury living and paradise. However, there are some more convincing benefits that attract foreigners.
Benefits of Buying Real Estate in the UAE
- A simplified tax system that does not require paying taxes on property buying. There are special obligatory payments that are discussed with the developer before signing a contract.
- Easy procedure of purchasing. The buyer may not even visit the country or meet the developers in person; every step can be performed online. Starting from selecting a housing unit and ending with signing a contract, the presence of the buyer in the country is not obligatory.
- Political and economic stability. In terms of the current difficult situation, the UAE prefers not to make strong statements and build good relationships with most countries.
- High liquidity of real estate. According to Forbes, the owners of houses and apartments in the UAE can resell them with a 20-140% of return.
Selection of Profitable Real Estate in the UAE
The demand for real estate in the UAE forces developers to invent and bring to life the most ambitious ideas. But whether these properties will provide good returns is a question. So, to invest in the right housing unit, it is advisable to keep in mind certain recommendations.
Recommendations for Investors
- The reputation of the developer. It is necessary to visit the website, explore the projects of a developer, its experience, and successful cases, read the reviews, and find out as much information as possible.
- Location of the desired object. The location of an apartment or a villa should correspond to the buyer`s goals. Then it is necessary to investigate the prospects of the whole neighborhood – infrastructure to be built, transport accessibility, and proximity to resort areas.
- Buying real estate on the stage pre-sale. The first moment when the object appears on the market offers the best prices. The cost of housing units will rise with the construction of the projects.
- Buying real estate in installment payments or purchasing with a mortgage. Often construction companies provide comfortable payment terms. They are to be discussed with the developer at the stage of negotiations.
Residential visa for Investing in Real Estate
A residential visa is a document that allows foreigners to live in the United Arab Emirates for a long time, leave the country whenever they want, conduct business or study at university, open an account at a local bank, obtain tax residency status, take loans, and use medical services.
A visa for two years is issued for investing more than $205,000 in real estate in the UAE. If a foreigner intends to stay for a longer period of time, it is necessary to invest more than $545,000. To get more information on the housing options to buy, visit the website Emirates. Estate.
Villas and apartments in the UAE impress foreigners with their style, luxury, comfort, and good investment opportunities. However, to put money into the correct property, it is advisable to perform a deep investigation and compare the characteristics and prices of variants.
Do not wait to become a homeowner in the UAE, but at the same be confident in not committing shortsighted conduct.