Today, there are many solutions for curtain cleaning in Singapore. One of the best ways to clean them is to take them down and wash them in your washing machine.
This method will work on most types of curtains in your household or office. Cleaning each panel separately ensures that they dry evenly without creating too much creasing along the folds.
Take care not to mix different fabrics while putting them in the washing machine, so you don’t make any unwanted color variations.
You can also use a hose or bucket with warm water for this process; however, if you want them to be completely clean, it is better to use a washing machine because it uses more water than just spraying with a hose.
If you decide to go with the hose-and-bucket method, you should hang each panel on its clothesline to dry.
Another method is to use a steam cleaner, which works well for cleaning delicate fabrics like silk curtains. Another option that you have is to take them down and get them professionally cleaned at a local dry-cleaning spot.
Curtain cleaning is an important part of any household maintenance routine, yet many people neglect this simple task.
There are many benefits to regular curtain cleaning, which range from increased safety to boosted attractiveness.
Here Are Seven Reasons Why You Should Not Put Off Your Next Curtain Clean Any Longer
1. Curtain cleaning boosts the home’s hygiene
Suppose you think that regular washing of curtains is unnecessary or a waste of time, think again! All it takes is one glimpse at the insides of your neighbors’ homes to realize how quickly dirt can accumulate on curtains.
A new study has shown that almost half of all house dust originates from surfaces such as drapes and carpets.
This means that dirty curtains are one of the biggest culprits in spreading bacteria and fungi indoors.
2. Curtain cleaning helps prevent accidents
Just as dirt can lead to harmful microbes being transmitted around your home, it can also cause accidents. Dirt builds up on drapes over time, causing them to become more difficult to see through clearly.
3. Protect window furnishings from color fading due to exposure to sunlight and general wear resulting from opening and closing them throughout the day.
4. Restore fabrics that have gone dull by removing any residue left behind by previous cleaners or dirt build up over time that an average vacuum cleaner would move around rather than pick up properly.
Additionally, this could potentially damage the delicate fabric if using incorrect cleaning methods, so it is important to clean them with professional equipment specially designed.
5. Extend the life of your curtains by removing any dangerous chemicals or abrasive substances promptly before they have a chance to inflict damage to the fabric.
6. Improve indoor air quality in your home/office, which will positively impact you and your family’s overall health, especially during allergy season from sufferers that dust mite allergens may trigger.
7. Scheduling regular professional curtain cleaning and carpet cleaning in Singapore is a powerful tool in the fight against airborne pollutants and allergens.
Regular Professional Curtain Cleaning in Singapore Will Help Ensure That:
• only clean, fresh water-based detergents are used in your home.
• a thorough inspection for any damage or discoloration takes place before we begin our work.
• no harsh chemicals are ever used during our service, meaning you can rest easy knowing your health is not at risk from harmful chemical residues being present when you return home from work or school.
In summary, Curtain cleaning in your home should be made regularly to make your home hygienic and smart looking. You also need to hire qualified curtain cleaners who do the cleaning professionally when the need arises.