They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but there are beauties that everyone can behold.
Such is the story of the most beautiful villas in the UAE. Indeed, location is 80% real estate while facilities are the remaining 20%, making most of the properties in the UAE and Dubai’s most fancied communities highly placed. But some properties have outshone the others with magnificence, epoch finishing, and finesse. Here’s the list of the most beautiful villas in the UAE.
1. The Bulgari Resort and Villa Residences
This is a 5 bedroom villa resort that is 7, 353 sq feet wide modeled after a contemporary styled house, but with a lot of extra perks. The building has a perfect set of greenery just outside the porch and is positioned with the Arabian Gulf and the Jumeirah Island within view.
The bedrooms are massive and topped with a private beach and a swimming pool attached to the front of the building. Each of the bedrooms comes with a bathroom, with an extra bathroom attached to the main house. The interior is designed with fancy see-through glasses and amazing artwork.
2. The Driven Properties’ Sea Mirror Villas of Jumeirah Bay
These villas take you away from all of the noise and buzz of the city to a personal and secluded place with nature around and a breathtaking view from the top floor. They each have a waterfront and are built mimicking the mansions of the older times. It consists of over 13, 000 sq. feet and the inside is designed by award-winning Patricia Urquiola with a unique brownish and wooden ambiance.
The community is gated, the rooms are spacious, and the kitchen is designed with a contemporary touch adjoining an in-house bar. Homeowners enjoy a combination view of nature and the city at the same time from the upper-level terrace that is four-walled with transparent glasses. On top of it all, they have an underground car park.
3. The Akoya Oxygen Villas, Dubai
Next on our list are these magnificent one-story villas with a golf course-like front yard, waterfront designs, and an artificial pool lake just outside the building. They are built after contemporary designs, with the interior perfected in bright color tones such as gold, burnt orange, crystal blue, etc.
The view of the apartment is amazing as they range from 5 to 6 bedrooms. It is 25, 000m from the sea and it is adorned with see-through glass walls which allow for uninterrupted ventilation and amazing views.
4. The Al Barari Villas Dubai
Unlike houses in Dubai Hills, these white terraced buildings are built like continental French homes with access to the city, beautiful scenery, a landscaped green area, a restaurant, and a private swimming pool.
What makes these villas unique are the special architecture, the breathtaking interior, and the complete finishing for all the master bedrooms. It is also equipped with a smart home system, panoramic windows, and a great view of the city. By way of conclusion, here are the factors we considered in choosing the most beautiful villas itemized above:
- The elaborateness of the villas and how spacious the apartments are.
- The serenity of the environment and the amazingness of the views from the villa.
- The aesthetic designs and the architectural distinctiveness.
- How beautiful it is on the inside, the finishing works, the furniture, and the indoor embellishments.
- The desirability of living there and popular votes on the villas as the most beautiful by visitors and admirers.
Read on to discover the most beautiful villas in the UAE with https://emirates.estate/