A toilet is a toilet, and people expect nothing more from it than to help answer nature’s call. But for Toto, the biggest toilet manufacturer in Japan, it can be so much more.
The company’s flagship product, Toto Neorest, easily stands out and is arguably the king of all smart toilets. It offers the ultimate toilet experience anyone can ask for.
If you are among those who give toilets a little thought, one encounter with the Neorest can cause an extreme paradigm shift.
Here are the reasons:
- Even from a distance, you would be able to see and feel the elegance of a Neorest. It is tankless and can be wall-mounted, immediately setting it apart from the rest.
Its gracefully crafted ceramic seat looks futuristic when highlighted by the bluish glare of the Actilight System, UV light that can break down all dirt and grime.
Its glazed surface inspires comfort and cleanliness. By itself, the Neorest can transform the aesthetics of any bathroom.
- As you get over the awe of seeing a TOTO Neorest for the first time and muster enough energy to approach it, you would be greeted by the automatic opening of the lid and pre-misting of the bowl with electrolysed water.
This feature is important in keeping your toilet clean and easier to maintain. When you finally take a seat, your rear will be welcomed by a warm, comfortable ceramic seat.
- If you turn your attention to the remote, you will find that it is intuitive and user-friendly, with many options to suit your cleansing preference.
You can adjust the jet nozzle position to clean all the right spots and set it to a pulsating rhythm or oscillating motion.
You can also alter the water pressure, the warmth of the seat, and save all these settings in a user profile that you can call back any time with a single push of the button.
- Once you have done your business, its Tornado Flushing System will rinse all waste quickly and efficiently.
An internal channel at the top of the bowl allows a strong jet of water to swirl in, spiralling from the rim all the way down to the bottom and taking all the dirt along with it. Another channel at the bottom flushes everything through the trap way and out into the drain pipe.
The trap way is specially designed to generate a powerful siphon that will surely deal with all floating wastes in a single try.
The whole process happens instantly and uses less than a gallon of water. It is then followed by another misting with the special electrolysed water to keep away the dirt and grime.
- The Toto Neorest may seem expensive at first, but if you consider the cost you save from years of not using toilet paper, amount of water saved with each flush, and reduced cleaning products, this smart toilet will pay for itself in the long run.
Even if you don’t, the positive impact it has on the environment, and the enhanced sanitation in your toilet should be enough to make it a worthwhile investment.
The Neorest is indeed luxurious, but it is also economical and eco-friendly. If you are looking for your next home improvement project or simply want an upgrade, consider Neorest.
Alison Lurie is a copywriter and content strategist. She helps businesses stop playing around with content marketing and start seeing the tangible ROI. She loves writing as much as she loves the cake.