If you plan to renovate your roof or install a new one, Neligan Construction & Roofing, LLC, can be of immense help.
Roofing is not a DIY job and involves a lot of safety issues. Hiring a trusted contractor will make sure that all things are taken care of without any problems.
Many roofing contractors are operating in the neighborhood, but you need to exercise discretion while choosing one. Quality of services matters while hiring a roofer, so keep that in mind.
When Should You Schedule a Roof Inspection?
Lots of red flags will need an urgent roof inspection. If you notice damages to your roof like cracks and leaks, call the experienced Neligan Construction & Roofing, LLC immediately.
Your roof is the central part of your home and protects against inclement weather conditions. So, it needs the utmost attention and care.
Let’s look at some issues that usually calls for a roof inspection:
- Roofs have different pitch degrees, but the lines should be uniform. A sagging deck indicates an issue that needs urgent attention.
- If you have missing shingles from your rooftop or if they are broken, call an expert right away. A professional inspection will help address the gravity of the situation.
- If you have lights that show through the attic, it’s time for repairs.
- Inspect the gutters for shingle granules. If you notice some call for a repair job right away.
- Algae growth along the roof pipes is a cause of concern. It means there would be waterlogging on the rooftops, which will damage your roof.
Things That Damage Your Roof
Shingles, metals, and tiles are there to protect your roof, and they bear the brunt of extreme weather conditions. Five things that can cause extensive damage to the roof structure are:
- Rain, snow, and ice are the worst enemies of your roof. Melting snow can also cause extensive damage to roofing materials. Ice particles can leak through drain pipes and contaminate your flooring. Contact an expert if you notice any of these symptoms.
- Strong winds can cause havoc to your roof. Wind lifts pull away the shingles leave the top exposed. Eventually, the roof starts to leak water.
- Damaging UV rays from the sun causes the shingles to fade away and deteriorate to the point that they become useless. If you experience intense summers, take time to contact a roof inspection expert at Neligan Construction & Roofing, LLC.
- Lichens and moss provide a crusty growth on your roof and encroaches on structures. If your roof has lichens and moss, it can cause rot, so beware.
- Tree branches can also cause extensive damage to roof structures. Leaves accumulate on the drain pipes and cause water blocking.
Services Offered by Roofing Companies
Roofing is an integral part of home renovation, and reputed contractors offer the best service under one roof. Always choose trusted Neligan Construction & Roofing, LLC, for getting the best out of your roofing repair and maintenance.
Interior and Exterior Roofing
Most roofing contractors offer both interior and exterior roofing repair and installation. You will get quality service with the best materials and an expert team working for your roof. When the work is done poorly, you will notice leaks and cracks.
Roof Maintenance Services
Most roofing stands for around 10-15 years at a stretch. But you might require frequent maintenance to keep the natural glaze of your property.
Roofing contractors offer top-notch roofing repair that enhances the life of your structure. Roof maintenance includes patch up work, regular inspections, and drainpipe cleaning services.
Sometimes your roof requires complete replacement. If your roof is old, consider replacing it to enhance your home’s durability. Hire only licensed contractors for the job and look for post-work services.
Emergency Roof Repairs
Neligan Construction & Roofing, LLC offers 24X7 emergency roof repair services to homeowners and commercial owners.
While calling a roofing contractor, don’t forget to ask for their emergency services. When you have a severe storm or snow, it’s essential to inspect the rooftop and undertake repair work.
Benefits of Hiring Roofing Contractors
When you hire reliable and experienced roofing contractors, you will reap immense benefits. Some of these are:
- Better protection at work
- Best quality materials for your roof
- Cost-effective and customized roofing services
- Extensive repair and maintenance
- Post-Work warranty and license
You will receive a quality inspection, timely maintenance, and comprehensive warranty coverage with Neligan Construction & Roofing, LLC. Check the reviews online and talk to your neighbors before selecting the best roofer for your roof.